October 6, 2008

Pay It Forward

So last month I got sucked in to my friend Sue's 'pay it forward' contest...and I won. Which meant two things 1) she made me a lovely bracelet that matches everything I own and 2) I have to pay it forward by hosting my own contest with my own prizes.

So now it's your turn to win. All you have to do is leave a comment on this post and in a couple weeks I will put all the names in a hat and draw 3 (even if I don’t know you that is ok just leave a comment and I will give you my email address so you can email me your address so I can send the gift) If you win you need to continue the PIF by making 3 items and posting the same type of thing on your blog. Don’t worry if you don’t have a blog you just need to make 3 things and give them to others and encourage them to do the same. How fun is that? Good luck! Make sure to leave a comment here.

6 comments:

Sue said...

I love the new look of your blog. I'm a copy cat so check mine out.

Anonymous said...

I'm game. Sounds like fun. We have to get together sometime!

Anonymous said...

Morning!
I am not entering the contest but wanted to say I love your fall pictures of combining on your blog. Makes me homesick for fieldwork. Such a pretty time of the year. In your next life you need to be a nature/children photographer.

Adli Jacobs said...

Cool contest - the Jacobs are in!

Polly Anna said...

Hiya gorgeous!! I'm not entering either, but I AM apologizing for waiting so long to check out the blog. It sounds like everything is going well. I miss you!! We're doing well down here, and I think you're just the bee's knees. Take care!!
Polly

Unknown said...

I'm game....