May 2, 2008

Introduction

Call me a late adopter but I've held back and not started a blog. I kept thinking why would anyone want to be so public with things going on in their life. But as I've gotten accustomed to reading the happenings of a few of my friends...I've decided, it's time to try this out. Don't be thinking that I'll post something every day; I'm thinking more like once or twice a week. Primarily life happenings as well as thoughts and reflections. As I begin this deal, I'm closing in on graduation from my PhD program and preparing for a move back to Iowa in the next few months. So I'm sure there will be plenty of reflection because my mind has been racing ever since I made the decision to leave Athens and head back home. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Sue said...

If anyone should start a blog it's you. You are one interesting gal!