July 25, 2008

Rest Assured

It finally happened yesterday...I had a meltdown. I should have known it was coming with my move to Iowa being just two weeks away...but oh no, it still caught me by surprise. I started fretting over my house not being sold yet- which in turn affects my financing for my new house, which led to "Am I really doing the right thing or did I orchestrate this 'work from home' move to happen?" But through the tears and sniffles, I kept assuring myself that this is the right thing and I know in my heart that I'm supposed to be in Iowa. And that God loves me, doesn't want me to hurt, suffer, worry, fret...so he's bringing a buyer for my house in the next few days. (I know He will.) And as I started to think about my visit to Iowa last week...I overwhelmingly knew that I'm supposed to be in Iowa and all this other stuff will just work itself out. Of course it will, because I've got other things to worry about....like how to teach this little girl how to ride horses, show cows, ride the 4-wheeler...and the list goes on.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hang in there! You are doing the right thing! Buying and selling a house has to be one of the most stressful things in life, so know that your worries are valid. But it will all work out, it always does!