July 30, 2008

I Can't Believe It


I can hardly believe it, but today I'm 36. Yikes where did all the time go!!! I have to say that my life is almost 100% different than I expected it to be on this day...but I still love my life. God just had different plans than I did. I am so thankful for all the experiences I've had and can't wait to see what else is in store. I'm so blessed to have a great family and friends. And lucky me, my mom flies in this afternoon so I'll get to have birthday cake with her tonight. We look a little different than we did in this picture but the fun of celebrating with family is still the same. And if you want to see my 13th birthday...well thanks to Sue the whole world can see a picture on her blog. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Kim!

Welcome to the crusty 36 club.

Jason

Anonymous said...

You're such an old lady now!!!! Happy Birthday, girl.

Charity said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I hope you have an excellent day, that is so great that your mom is going to be able to be with you!!! Yeah Happy Birthday

Kendra said...

Hi there Kim, wishing you a very happy birthday from Sue's sis-in-law, I love reading your blog :)

Odland Manor said...

It a celebration, you made it around the sun one more time! I missed your B-day but I guess that means you will have to celebrate it AGAIN after your move.

Love the pictures too.